Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need score sheets fast

Hi I am hosting a match this Saturday and I will be using USPSA scoring. I need to have some score sheets that can handle up to 20 paper targets. Anyone know a quick online source. The software won't generate multi gun score sheets.

Thanks in advance.

Pat

Hi I am hosting a match this Saturday and I will be using USPSA scoring. I need to have some score sheets that can handle up to 20 paper targets. Anyone know a quick online source. The software won't generate multi gun score sheets.

Thanks in advance.

Pat

It's not online but! Do you have access to an EzWinScore CD? There is a folder on the CD named "ScoreSheets", filename "IPSCScoreSheets2_3".

I popped in 20 IPSC targets and it spit out a scoresheet. Prior to using the Palm scoring I used this regularly and used it for the Area 5 match this year.

Dale

Thanks in advance.

Pat

It's not online but! Do you have access to an EzWinScore CD? There is a folder on the CD named "ScoreSheets", filename "IPSCScoreSheets2_3".

I popped in 20 IPSC targets and it spit out a scoresheet. Prior to using the Palm scoring I used this regularly and used it for the Area 5 match this year.

Dale

Thanks I do have Ezwin. I am new to using the program and it told me it would not make multigun score sheets. I will try the tap you suggested.

Pat

Thanks in advance.

Pat

Dale

Thanks I do have Ezwin. I am new to using the program and it told me it would not make multigun score sheets. I will try the tap you suggested.

Pat

It is not the Ezwin program. It is an Excel sheet on the CD! Dale

Yeah, but the CD excel macros won't do multigun either. Do you have powerpoint? If so, I can send you my PPT file containing all kinds of multigun scoresheets. Remember, you have to keep track of different gun types separately because of different power factors (major pistol, minor rifle), and mine group by gun type.

Ah hell, here they are anyway. There're other types of scoresheets in there, as well, but my 4.x multigun scoresheets are at the bottom. You'll see one that does pistol and rifle without wanting you to record the number of non-A-zone hits. (You don't need to do that anymore in ezws.)

multigun_scoresheets.zip

Edited by wgnoyes

Yeah, but the CD excel macros won't do multigun either. Do you have powerpoint? If so, I can send you my PPT file containing all kinds of multigun scoresheets. Remember, you have to keep track of different gun types separately because of different power factors (major pistol, minor rifle), and mine group by gun type.

Ah hell, here they are anyway. There're other types of scoresheets in there, as well, but my 4.x multigun scoresheets are at the bottom. You'll see one that does pistol and rifle without wanting you to record the number of non-A-zone hits. (You don't need to do that anymore in ezws.)

multigun_scoresheets.zip

Thanks. The software I have has you enter the power factor for the rifle and the pistol and it has you list the hits in different spots. I don't have powerpoint on my home computer. But I did find a workable score sheet. Thanks guys. This is the first three gun I have run where I am going to run USPSA scoring system. In the past I have always used IDPA's scoring (time added to score for bad hits and penalties). I liked the IDPA system because it was fast and easy. But it does not have major and minor. Three gun is fairly small up here in Alaska and I have had the best success as far as match attendance vs other matches in the state. But its nothing compared to the lower 48. The most I have had at a match is 27 shooters. That was in May. The other shoots in the state have had 10 to 15 shooters turn out. I am doing my best to grow three gun in Alaska. The last match I held I bought an AR and a 870 as prize guns and the NRA donated a XD pistol. Sportsmans Warehouse donated some gift cards and I put a lot of my own gear from my collection on the table (un used P mags, mag pouches that kind of stuff) I recoevered most of my money in the match fees last time. I had the prizes given out by drawing. So even if you were the worst shooter you could win a gun. The club donated the funds to buy the trophies.

I really want three gun to take off up here so I can shoot more. I can't afford to shoot outside more than once or twice a year. Anyway thanks for the help.

Pat

Edited by Alaskapopo