Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue FN SLP's

mwx40x40

Wow gotm4!

LOVE that SLP. I have a Winchester SX2 Practical I want to do the same thing to. Where did you get your 24" VR barrel, is it a 3" chamber, and will it fit my SX2?

Also, is it any lighter than the stock barrel with the cantilever scope mount? Could you explain a little bit more about how it balances better than the stock set-up?

Thanks!

Edited by Mifune326

I just got a 24" vent rib barrel for my SLP Mk 1, It's a lot better balanced than the 22" cantilever scope mount bbl and it uses Invector Plus choke tubes.

FNSLPMk1.jpg

Wow gotm4!

LOVE that SLP. I have a Winchester SX2 Practical I want to do the same thing to. Where did you get your 24" VR barrel, is it a 3" chamber, and will it fit my SX2?

Also, is it any lighter than the stock barrel with the cantilever scope mount? Could you explain a little bit more about how it balances better than the stock set-up?

Thanks!

http://www.3gunnation.com/Products/fn_slp_mk_i_competition1

Looks like the SLP competition is going to be available- sans the VR barrel. I personally think that is a mistake.

But, I'm glad to see FN following up the 3GN tidal wave with a new product.

What a miss. It was not the BLUE receiver we wanted. It was the 24" lightweight VR bbl :blink: