Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Masters & Champions-Fast & Fluid vol. 1

MikeFoley

Masters & Champions

Fast & Fluid volume 1

3 Instructors, 3 Masters, 3 Champions, 3 Independent Skill Sets

1 DAY, 1 CLASS, 1 FEE, 1 MATCH

6 hours of solid skill building with 3 of the best shooters in the region for the same cost as one private lesson, plus an additional day of coaching through a USPSA match the next day. If you have been shooting USPSA, and are wondering how you can go faster and place higher, then you won't want to miss this opportunity. The skills taught in this class will reduce your stage times and eliminate costly wasted movement in your game. These are techniques used by the Masters and Champions you see at the top of the match results every weekend.

Objectives:

Principles of Movement/Economy of Motion

Confidence in Speed/The Speed Hammer

Performing Under Match Pressure/The Pressure Cooker

Where: The Blue Grass Sportsmen's League Practical Shooting Pit Complex

When: Class on Saturday, October 2, 2010 with the option of being in a squad with the instructors in the USPSA match at BGSL on Sunday, October 3, 2010.

Cost: $150 for BGSL Members, $165 for non-BGSL Members

Pre-requisites: Having competed in USPSA and attained the rank of C class or higher in any USPSA division or Sharpshooter or better in any IDPA division.

Instructors:

Mike Foley is a 4 time and 2010 KY State Multigun Champion, and current KY Section USPSA Limited Pistol Champion. He is a Master Class shooter in both USPSA and IDPA.

Corey Estill holds the USPSA rank of Grand Master. He is the 2010 Buckeye Challenge Single Stack Champion and 2010 Tennessee Section Single Stack Champion.

Shaun Hopkins is a USPSA and IDPA Master Class shooter. He is the 2010 Battle in the Bluegrass Champion and 2010 ProAm Limited Division Amateur Champion.

This class will be limited in size, so get your entry in early.

Entry fee due by September 24, 2010. Make checks payable to Mike Foley, and mail them to: Mike Foley, c/o Shooters Connection, 804 S. Broadway, Unit 9, Georgetown, KY 40324. Questions to: michaelfoley@insightbb.com

Edited by fomeister

For those of you who have said "Count me in!", I will be at the BGSL USPSA match this weekend, the BGSL Steel Showdown next weekend, the BGSL IDPA match the next weekend, and at the TN Section the last weekend, and you may bring me a check or deposit to hold your spot.

Checkout our Facebook page for this series at http://www.facebook....1?v=wall&ref=ts, or search "Masters and Champions" on FB.

Thanks to all who have inquired.

If you are an experienced USPSA or IDPA competitor who doesn't meet the prerequisites, I encourage you to contact me for an exception. What we want are shooters who already know the basics of the game, other than that, just a desire to improve.

Edited by fomeister

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...