Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 INTERNATIONAL POASTAL MATCH

Sure Craig, After beating you Cliff will be no problem, he will let me win so he has a place to stay at MY house when he comes up next time. You still da man Bones, best with speedloaders I've ever seen, 'cept for Dean maybe

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Computer problems ! !

I sent off the Postal Match Results to ICORE and then my computer promptly decided it wanted to play up after that. Hence no internet access till work this morning.

Thanks to all you guys that took part in this match,365 shooters was a good turn out.

Hope to have you all back to shoot the 2011 IPM.

PK

The overall results have been revised to include the Ontelaunee Match that I did recieve until until a couple of days ago.

Sorry about the late revision.

Link to the revised results is on the ICORE home page.

PK

The overall results have been revised to include the Ontelaunee Match that I did recieve until until a couple of days ago.

PK

I hate getting beat by kids and girls. Oh I'm used to it by now but still hate it..:) Congrats to Josh for winning the Classic diviison at the ICORE Postal match. I don't know him any better to kid him more than that. :ph34r: Third overall with the speedloader and beat his Open time by som 8 seconds. :bow: Later rdd

PK

I hate getting beat by kids and girls. Oh I'm used to it by now but still hate it..:) Congrats to Josh for winning the Classic diviison at the ICORE Postal match. I don't know him any better to kid him more than that. :ph34r: Third overall with the speedloader and beat his Open time by som 8 seconds. :bow: Later rdd

We can't call Josh a kid, he's earned the right to be called Sir Josh,,,,,, and thanks to Josh for bumping Bones off the top 3 finish list!!!!! Who would have thought a lowly little Zombie shooter would be on the list with "no Bones" www.ZombieShootersAssociation.com,,,, check it out