Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli Vinci mods

carbon9

I have seen a few small references to a Benelli Vinci being used for 3 Gun..... Does anybody know who is doing the extended mag tube and/or any other mods/parts? Any Pics? It's so ugly I have to keep looking at it to see if it really is. Kinda like that one girl in high school who's body was so stunning you would try to convince yourself she really wasn't that ugly until she turned back around and you realized she really was that ugly. :lol:

Jeff Cramblitt had a bada$$ Vinci at teh Pan Am SHotgun Match. I think he planned to shoot it at the RM3G but I don't know if he did or not. He had his tube custom built and was looking for someone to produce his design. Hopefully he will chime in as I have a few questions too.

It was deinately ATAS!

Edited by ATAS

• 2 months later...

Jeff Cramblitt had a bada$$ Vinci at teh Pan Am SHotgun Match. I think he planned to shoot it at the RM3G but I don't know if he did or not. He had his tube custom built and was looking for someone to produce his design. Hopefully he will chime in as I have a few questions too.

It was deinately ATAS!

Anymore development on this tube? Will it be at A6 this weekend?