Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Does this look right to you?

poison123

These are both supposed to be novak cut sights.....the one of the right is whats actually installed on my gun. The one of the left is what I just bought to replace them. So if the one on the left is more or less to Novak Spec....how far off is the one on the right then ?

IMAG0016-1.jpg

Edited by poison123

I realize that I am old and somewhat vision impaired but WTF am I looking at in your picture? :blink:

Pat

lol 2 rear sights that are supposed to be cut for Novak cuts on a slide. Now I believe the one on the left is cut that way.....I'm not convinced on the one on the right though.

I realize that I am old and somewhat vision impaired but WTF am I looking at in your picture? :blink:

Pat

lol 2 rear sights that are supposed to be cut for Novak cuts on a slide. Now I believe the one on the left is cut that way.....I'm not convinced on the one on the right though.

I see that now. Would have helped the blind and infirm like me if there was a bit of separation between the two. :roflol:

Pat

Pat

I see that now. Would have helped the blind and infirm like me if there was a bit of separation between the two. :roflol:

Pat

Was just trying to show a comparison. Long long week at work :(