Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Matches in IL/WI?

I live in the NW suburbs of Chicago.... am interested in getting into 3 gun/multi gun.... I can't seem to find any matches that host these events around me... does anyone know of any matches? I found some in IN but they are a good 175+ miles and a time zone change away and trying to get there at 830am is going to be a pain.

Mike.

I live in the NW suburbs of Chicago.... am interested in getting into 3 gun/multi gun.... I can't seem to find any matches that host these events around me... does anyone know of any matches? I found some in IN but they are a good 175+ miles and a time zone change away and trying to get there at 830am is going to be a pain.

Mike.

Check out North Porter County Conservation Club ( Indiana). They have 3-gun matches and are in the Chicago time zone

• 1 month later...
http://www.tcgc.net/ Tri County range near Polo, out towards Dixon. They have 3-gun matches, last I knew they weren't multi-gun, but it's a nice range and a good bunch of people run the club. Didn't see a 3-gun on their calendar for Sept or Oct but I could have read it wrong. Jay Worden sniffs around here occasionally, he's from the Chicago area and is involved with Tri-County.

hey neighbor,

there are some unsanctioned matches in bristol wisconsin. on "action pistol" nights you can shoot pretty much whatever you want. can't shoot any high powered rifle, but you can shoot a .22 variant. they do comstock scoring and it's all just for fun. it's really a good time. a little further north than that is schultz rod and gun club. forgot what town but if you google it you'll find it. they are the closest uspsa range to me and i assume to you as well. i've never been there due to weekend time constraint, but plan on heading out soon. pm me if you want some more info!