Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lewistown Pistol Club

2010 Patriot Match

September 10, 11, & 12, 2010

What is it:

An IDPA Sanctioned Match conducted under IDPA Rules current as of September 10, 2010.

It will consist of 11 stages and an estimated round count of a minimum of 160 rounds.

Awards for Divisions and Classifications will be according to IDPA guidelines.

Where is it being held:

Lewistown Pistol Club

25 Ridge Runner Lane

Lewistown, PA 17044

When is it being held:

September 10, 11, & 12, 2010

Shooting Sessions:

Staff will shoot the morning of Friday, September 10

Match will be on the afternoon of September 10, two sessions on September 11, and a morning session on September 12

Who is eligible:

To be eligible for the 2010 Lewistown Patriot IDPA Sanctioned Match a shooter must be a current IDPA member and must supply their membership number via the online application

Match Fee:

The fee for the Match is $65.00.

Patriot Match Offical Match Information Page

Registration has been up for one week and there are 40 shooters registered so far. Remember there are only 160 spots available and 25% of them have been taken already.

If you are thinking of coming you may want register sooner than later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Lewistown Pistol Club is pleased to announce two businesses have graciously decided to sponsor our Patriot Match. Springfield Armory and DLead have donated products that will be distributed to the shooters and staff by random drawing. Additionally, every paid entrant and staff will be entered into a drawing for a Springfield XD!!! Also, if the shooters or staff desire, they may purchase additional chances for the handgun for $5.00 a chance during the match weekend.

This comes as a nice surprise to the club and hopefully the competitors!

If this news has piqued your interest in the match, be aware there are only 2 weeks left to register and there still is space available on all three days.

Hope to see you all there!

Chris

I wish I could make it but I am already shooting the Mid-Atlantic Sectional that day. Good luck with the match and I hope to make it next year. See you at PA States.

Mike,

Both matches are half day formats, and running friday, sat and sunday. I know several guys shooting both matches. I am just sayin ;)