Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What the heck do I have?

Hello guys,

I just picked up a 650 and was wondering if you could help me out. The guy I got the press off of has a white plastic round piece about 3/8" diameter, and 1/2" tall (Solid plastic cylinder) it was in a plastic baggie along with the large powder bar. Any idea what that goes on? whats is for?

Hello guys,

I just picked up a 650 and was wondering if you could help me out. The guy I got the press off of has a white plastic round piece about 3/8" diameter, and 1/2" tall (Solid plastic cylinder) it was in a plastic baggie along with the large powder bar. Any idea what that goes on? whats is for?

I think it may be the Delrin Collar Sleeve #13845 for the powder system.

See:

650 Parts

Jack

You can download free manuals for Dillon Presses on their website. The manuals have a complete parts description.

I looked in the manual - but I didn't see it.

It doesn't really look like the 13845 and powder has to drop through 13845 - the piece I have is solid. Ill have to get a pic up a little latter.

Edited by ScottyPotty

Hello guys,

Would be easier to identify if you post a picture of the part