Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trijicons New Prize Structure

kurtm

Hey all Trijicon has just announced a prize structure for people that win with Trijicon products. You have to sign up befor the match to qualify, You have to win your division with Trijicon sights of some sort, and you have to claim your prize within 30 days after the match. Claim must be accompanied by a match results page from the match director. I couldn't read the file they sent me about the competition schedual of payback, but winning lets you order ACOG scope, regular scope, night sights, etc. Oh yea, you have to be wearing a Trijicon emblem conspicuosly on your person...but it doen't have to occlude othere sponsers, unlike STI, Just a hat seem good enough. By signing up you can also order Trijicon Products at dealer discounts, but just for personal use NO RESALE! Just as soon as I can get the info I will post a link to Trijicons awards site! In the mean time you might try Trijicons web site and see if its there. KURT

Zak:

I use to shoot for them, and had absolutely no influence on how they run things, If you can get them to ditch anything you would be the man.

Patriot:

Yes night sites would still be limited legal!! They include that catagory, but for a little less contingency; I guess, but don't know for sure...see above.

Pacman:

Yes they had a list of qualified matches, but it didn't come through in a format I could unscramble. The Rocky Mountain 3-Gun is one of those large matches, but I don't think rm3g regional is considered, but it would be REALLY COOL if it was!! BTW I just got 2 new MGM swingers, so our steel supply is growing! :D

Here is the link www.trijicon-inc.com and contact Susan Belanger. This will get you to the sign up place and more info!! KURT

Pacman, why would you haul MY targets back to Denver.... I need something down here for when you guys come down! :D