Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What I Like

barney88pdc

Me getting a promotion, then everyone getting a raise in the same month.

I had been working on my next promotion for about 3 years now. Work had slowed down and there was a freeze in hiring and promotions last year. Actually we had 4 layoffs. Well for the last few months we have been slammed. I have not been able to shoot much this year due to the work load. Well I got my promotion last month effective Jun 1st. Well I found out yesterday that Tuesday an announcement was made at a meeting which I could not attend that everyone was getting a raise, which puts us almost back to what we were making before the slow down. So basicly I am double dipping. Promotion = more cash + Raise = even more cash. I am stoked.

That NF / S&B <---- (can't make up my mind) is getting closer for my build that is currently being built at the gunsmiths. :)

Me getting a promotion, then everyone getting a raise in the same month.

I had been working on my next promotion for about 3 years now. Work had slowed down and there was a freeze in hiring and promotions last year. Actually we had 4 layoffs. Well for the last few months we have been slammed. I have not been able to shoot much this year due to the work load. Well I got my promotion last month effective Jun 1st. Well I found out yesterday that Tuesday an announcement was made at a meeting which I could not attend that everyone was getting a raise, which puts us almost back to what we were making before the slow down. So basicly I am double dipping. Promotion = more cash + Raise = even more cash. I am stoked.

That NF / S&B <---- (can't make up my mind) is getting closer for my build that is currently being built at the gunsmiths. smile.gif

Especially now, after the job crisis we've been seeing for so long, I love witnessing companies in growth mode. They're not all there yet but hopefully it's coming.

I got hired by a compamy last November that was in the midst of expanding the sales force by 40% AND hiring a new manager for the U.S. customer service group (me). There was only a supervisor in that group before. My Director is one of the sharpest minds and best hearts I've had the pleasure of working with in a long time, and my staff is a collection of dear folks that make coming to work enjoyable. Any time I look good....it's because of them.

And now we've now outgrown our current building. I know what an enviable problem that is to have. Most recently I got assigned as part of the expansion project team managing our acquisition of a nearby property. I'm primarily a Deskside/Desktop support SME but they gave me responsibility for provisioning the phone system for the new facility.

I'm very fortunate.

blush.gif