Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How About Some Competition

jjustice

Hey Joe.....you should go to Buccaneers NRA action pistol match....a couple of us are shooting wheelguns...those 25 yard steel plates will definitely improve your IPSC scores.......We've now got a moving target...you just have to promise not to shoot the cables in two.......35 yard Barricade shots....what a hoot.......Ray C.

hopalong,

Cliff and Richard have gotten their entries in to me for Area 3. I have also received an entry from Jerry marked revelover. Arnie & I will try to put all of the revolver shooters into one squad, but if 20 or more show up we will have to divide into 2 squads! :D

Firewalker,

I might try and swing that but funds are tight going to A-3, A-5, TN section, AR section, MS section Factory gun Nationals, TN State IDPA MS State IDPA, man I am going to have to sit infront of the 650 for a while. :blink:

Hopalong

I'm about the only revo shooter at my club, too (Clairton PA in SW Penna). And that got it the way of participating in the club's USPSA tournament this year (requires at least 3 entries for division/class for prizes - best 5 of 7 monthly matches produce your score). So I've been shooting revolver in L10 division. I probably won't win, but I don't plan to come in last either. Plus, it's good practice for going up against any revolver shooters who manage to find us.

I plan to be at Area 8 in July, E. Huntington for Tri-state Championship in August, and the Nationals in Sept. Hope to see some of you folks along the way.

Professor