Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SDB powder measures

My original powder measure set up doesn't have the fail safe linkage, picked up a couple more measures that are set up for the fail safe. Should I up date everything and use the fail safe set up or convert the 2 new measure back to spring return ?

My original powder measure set up doesn't have the fail safe linkage, picked up a couple more measures that are set up for the fail safe. Should I up date everything and use the fail safe set up or convert the 2 new measure back to spring return ?

Definitely upgrade everything to failsafe's. You can also run the springs on the failsafe's, which will smooth them out a bit. Springs only is just not 100% reliable.

be

• 2 months later...

I too have just set up my new to me SDB in 45acp. and have the older style measure... What would I need to purchase to convert to the failsafe?

Connor

There are enough variables, involved, the best thing is call Dillon on that one so they can get you just what you need.

be

Dillon: 800 223-4570

I too have just set up my new to me SDB in 45acp. and have the older style measure... What would I need to purchase to convert to the failsafe?

Connor

I needed/wanted to up grade too, I also need a few extra missing parts. I was quoted me $53.00 + shipping or a new one complete one for $73.00

Edited by ScottyPotty