Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

this may be stupid but humor me

bigcat

ok i have an eaa witness match with only one mag. i am getting frustrated because i can't find any used mags at least that are not out of my budget now. I have found mags for other guns new for half of what people want out of used so my question is this. can i use a cz mag in my match since it is supposedly a clone of the cz. i know you are all probably saying what is wrong with this guy but i am definatley on a budget and can't start shooting until i get at least from what i have read 3 more mags. the cz are new way less than used for the match. someone help me out with this question please

ok i have an eaa witness match with only one mag. i am getting frustrated because i can't find any used mags at least that are not out of my budget now. I have found mags for other guns new for half of what people want out of used so my question is this. can i use a cz mag in my match since it is supposedly a clone of the cz. i know you are all probably saying what is wrong with this guy but i am definatley on a budget and can't start shooting until i get at least from what i have read 3 more mags. the cz are new way less than used for the match. someone help me out with this question please

Eaa mags are some of the most inexpensive mags around. Order 3 or more from EAA and they are only $25.00 each. Just go to their web site and order, you will spend more replacing springs and follower on someones old throw downs. 4 is minimum for limited and 5 or 6 for production. Since you are on a budget then also get a 15# wolf main spring for the gun, cheapest trigger job on the planet. Mags not falling free, straighten the mag brake.

thanks for the web sight. I added it to my fav's but they didn't have any for my gun at this time. all around it but maybe they will get some more soon. i think i might just go to eaa because they are $25 a piece if you buy 3.