Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

infidel? any recent reviews of this comp-tac holster?

tigerfan_9

I have been thinking of buying this {Infidel} holster also. They look like they have a lot of different belt attachments to choose from . I'll have to watch this thread.

That's what I carry my Kahr CW45 in. I use the single belt clip attached directly to the holster. I've also had a Minotaur for same/similar guns. I really like the infidel because it is so easy to get on and off when getting in and out of a vehicle. The gun seems pretty stable and is about as comfortable for slightly less than all day use as the Minotaur.

Edited by Dave Gundry

i had a supertuck for a old carry piece (and it was pretty comfortable) but i rarely "tuck" and wanted something that is easier on/off then that. the infidel or the Low Rider (from rmholsters.com ) seem to fit the bill and still give some cant to help in comfort/concealment.

I have two for an alloy commander 1911 .45

The single front belt clip wasnt very stable the gun liked to move around and come off the belt, It depends on how flat the area is you want to use it, I went with the snap loops on the front and the belt clip on the back for basically a 3 point hold that works pretty well. The are a pretty well made kydex holster and the ability to swap mounting options around to find what works for you makes it a pretty good deal. With a lighter or smaller gun the clip would probably be ok.

I have two for an alloy commander 1911 .45

The single front belt clip wasnt very stable the gun liked to move around and come off the belt, It depends on how flat the area is you want to use it, I went with the snap loops on the front and the belt clip on the back for basically a 3 point hold that works pretty well. The are a pretty well made kydex holster and the ability to swap mounting options around to find what works for you makes it a pretty good deal. With a lighter or smaller gun the clip would probably be ok.

I also had this expeience as the main clip didn't hold the holster on the belt as I moved around.