Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Philadelpha weeknight matches

I'm going to be northwest of Philadelphia (Valley Forge area) next week. Are there any weeknight matches in the area?

How about indoor ranges open to the public? From reading the law it looks like I should always be on my way to a shooting area.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry my response is so late. The nearest public ranges indoor ranges are at least 30 minutes from Valley Forge. One is in Kennett Square, PA. French Creek Outfitters in in Phoenixville. Double Tap is in Yeadon. Ted Murphy runs a weeknight IDPA match. I think it is on the first Monday. He hangs out on Enos or can be reached at his website of www.pennjerseyidpa.com/ All are 15-30 minutes away. Lastly, if you come up again, my home club of Lower Providenece Rod and Gun Club is less than 10 minutes away just off the Oaks exit of 422. We have a 100 yard rifle range, five pistol bays opening in August and an indoor pistol range. It is for members and guests so if you would be interested and would like to shoot as my guest, just send me a PM. (I am currently recovering from surgery or I would invite you this week)

Mike

Edited by mikegot38

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, guys. Mike, if I go back up that way I will look you up. I hope your recovery is going well.

While I was there I did manage to hit French Creek Outfitters in Pheonixville. I was impressed with the place. Nice selection of guns and the staff knew what they were doing.

Edited by High Lord Gomer