Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio Elite Match

jmcmanis

SKU codes are on the EAACORP web-site.

I emailed EAA earlier today. They said that they don't have a model number for the rail-less model. They said that Tanfoglio changed the frame to have the rail. Will this sku number bring up the rail less one?

Thanks,

James McManis

I think the only way your going to get one with out a rail is to call around to different dealers and ask. I was told it was hit or miss on which one you get. I think the rail frame is really thick. I like it. I dont think they will be making a railess version anymore. I used my XDm Blade Tech holster with a few minor modifications and it works fine for me.

I think the only way your going to get one with out a rail is to call around to different dealers and ask. I was told it was hit or miss on which one you get. I think the rail frame is really thick. I like it. I dont think they will be making a railess version anymore. I used my XDm Blade Tech holster with a few minor modifications and it works fine for me.

I don't like the rail. Im working on a project and dont want it on there. If i ended up getting one with the rail Ill just have it grinded off.

I have the rail-less version and wonder about the extra weight/balance of the rail... The gun is hefty to begin with (a good thing) and I like the way mine balances as-is. But, I think I'd rather have the option for a tungsten guide rod over the railed frame.

-Kyle