Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New shooter from central MA

Marcm

Hey everyone, I'm Marc and I'm fairly new to shooting. My wife and I were recently sucked into IPSC at the club we joined. I must say, after attending just one match, I will do this forever, or at least until I run out of money! What an awesome sport and some of the nicest people I've ever met. We both shoot production (for now) and I'm always looking for pointers to make me a better shooter. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Joined this forum because from what I hear, it's the best. I'm also looking for a dillon square deal or 550, so if anoyone has one collecting dust, shoot me a pm. Thanks!

Harvard? I missed last month's, but I'm hoping to be there on Sunday. There's tons of great matches to shoot within a reasonable drive from central MA. I currently try to shoot IDPA at Harvard and Worcester and USPSA/IPSC at Harvard and New Bedford. All run excellent matches. I haven't shot IDPA at NB other than the very excellent MA state championship they run every year. I recommend shooting both games if you have the time/money. They're both full of excellent people, and the crossover is growing.