Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA matches near Camp Shelby Mississippi

There are three that are fairly close to you. One is in Pearlington, MS and is held on the 3rd Sunday monthly, one in Poplarville, MS (smsps.com) (just down the interstate)on the 2nd Sunday and the other is Byram, MS on the first Sunday of each month (teammagnolia.com). Ill get you some links as soon as I find them!

PM me when you get in and I can get you oriented!

Edited by cripple

There are three that are fairly close to you. One is in Pearlington, MS and is held on the 3rd Sunday monthly, one in Poplarville, MS (smsps.com) (just down the interstate)on the 2nd Sunday and the other is Byram, MS on the first Sunday of each month (teammagnolia.com). Ill get you some links as soon as I find them!

awesome!

incase I lose "internet" etc.

I will have e-mail fwd to my phone:

jasonroxchevy@yahoo.com

or call me @ (760) 390-0777

I would love to shoot w/you guys, I will not have any guns/gear etc. but would be happy to borrow/rent whatever necessary to shoot a match or two.

thanks

Jason

awesome!

incase I lose "internet" etc.

I will have e-mail fwd to my phone:

jasonroxchevy@yahoo.com

or call me @ (760) 390-0777

I would love to shoot w/you guys, I will not have any guns/gear etc. but would be happy to borrow/rent whatever necessary to shoot a match or two.

thanks

Jason

Any chance you can get to Shelby a little early? The MS Section Championship takes place May 14-16 about an hour and a half north of Shelby just outside of Jackson.

http://www.teammagnolia.com/classic/

John