Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Death at a Funeral

jkatz44

After shooting a long day at the 2010 Area 6 Championship we decided to catch a movie. We decided to see "Death at a Funeral". I truly have to say that it was simply one of the most hilarious movies I have seen. I think this is a must see.

Are you talking about the original or the remake? The original was very funny, the remake looks painful to watch.

I loved the original. Looks like they took the exact same plot and just replaced the actors with famous americans. I would imagine the remake is pretty hilarious as well.

Are you talking about the original or the remake? The original was very funny, the remake looks painful to watch.

I loved the original. Looks like they took the exact same plot and just replaced the actors with famous americans. I would imagine the remake is pretty hilarious as well.

I can't stand either Chris Rock or Tracey Morgan, don't think either of them are funny or can act. And from the trailer, it looks like Luke Wilson was phoning it in.

Besides the actors, the other big difference is the directors. Frank Oz has a great track record with comedies, DaaF is Neil LaBute first go.