Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA/IPSC North Dakota/Minnesota

Right now we are shooting Monday the 19th as a practice match. 6:30 PM

April 24th as our opening USPSA match at Adventure Shooting Sports, 10:00 AM. (We will be shooting outdoors through at least September)

May 1st as an introduction to Steel Challenge shooting, 10:00 AM. (Again at Adventure Shooting Sports)

Otherwise we are working on several Monday practice matches every month and one Saturday a month for a sanctioned USPSA match.

It is our hope to introduce many people to USPSA shooting over the summer as well as an occasional Steel Challenge match so that we have a strong core group when we move back indoors this fall.

We are also working on the development of a FMPSA web page with calendar.

Edited by Poppa Bear

• 2 weeks later...

Right now we are shooting Monday the 19th as a practice match. 6:30 PM

April 24th as our opening USPSA match at Adventure Shooting Sports, 10:00 AM. (We will be shooting outdoors through at least September)

May 1st as an introduction to Steel Challenge shooting, 10:00 AM. (Again at Adventure Shooting Sports)

Otherwise we are working on several Monday practice matches every month and one Saturday a month for a sanctioned USPSA match.

It is our hope to introduce many people to USPSA shooting over the summer as well as an occasional Steel Challenge match so that we have a strong core group when we move back indoors this fall.

We are also working on the development of a FMPSA web page with calendar.

Hey great match you had on the 24th!!!! I really enjoyed it! I will be coming back on the monthly matches when I can. Hard to make the Monday practice matches, coming down from Grand Forks!

See ya next month!