Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Marine & The Iraqi

DougBarnes101

A U. S. medic was driving down the road in Iraq and came across a wounded Marine laying on one side of the road and a wounded Iraqi laying on the other side of the road. He went up to help the Marine and asked him what happened. The Marine explained the as he was patroling the road he spotted the Iraqi and shouted at him that "I must kill you for Sadam Hussein, Ude and Koose (sp) Hussein and the oppression of the Iraqi people." The medic asked what happened then and the Marine told him that the Iraqi had shouted back "I must kill you for people like Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Charles Schummer." The medic asked the Marine what happened then and the Marine said "We were standing in the middle of the road shaking hands when a truck hit us."

• 6 months later...

A marine squad was driving North out of Basra when they came upon an Iraqi soldier badly injured and unconscious. Nearby, on the opposite side of the road, was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state. The Marine was conscious and alert.

As first aid was given to both men, the Marine was asked what had happened.

The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway and coming south was a heavily armed Iraqi soldier." Seeing each other we both took cover.

"What happened then?" the corpsman asked.

"I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable tyrant, and he yelled back... 'Tom Daschle, Ted Kennedy, Bill and Hillary Clinton are miserable power-grabbing liars'. "

"We were standing there shaking hands when a truck hit us."