Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 34 Limited gun

jwfuhrman

Hello: On your Glock 34 just add a Warren rear sight and a Dawson fiber front sight. Get 4 Arredondo +5's. 13 ISMI recoil spring and guide rod. Lone Wolf 3.5LB connector. Get a G17 slide release. That should do it for Limited minor and hit all A's. You will do well with this setup. Then when you have some extra cash you can buy what you like. You should also try some other style pistols to see what works for you. Hope this helps. Thanks, Eric

just measured my mags with the base pads on and they are within the legal USPSA limit

Just to clarify, I see nothing about base pads not legal in Production as long as it meets length requirements and no more than 10rds loaded in mag

Screen shots from USPSA 2008 Rule book

Production Rules:

ProductionRules.jpg

Magazine Length Rules(for all Divisions)

magazinelength.jpg

There was a little add on beavertail called the "Glocktail" (I believe). Don't know if it is still around or how it works but it may be what you are looking for.

FWIW

Richard

Aircool, we are talking about Limited here. Also, the Glocktail is removable (I believe) so it can be taken off if the OP wishes to return his Glock 34 to stock to shoot Production.

Richard

Hello: On your Glock 34 just add a Warren rear sight and a Dawson fiber front sight. Get 4 Arredondo +5's. 13 ISMI recoil spring and guide rod. Lone Wolf 3.5LB connector. Get a G17 slide release. That should do it for Limited minor and hit all A's. You will do well with this setup. Then when you have some extra cash you can buy what you like. You should also try some other style pistols to see what works for you. Hope this helps. Thanks, Eric

I'm also looking to venture into limited minor. Why do you recommend so many mags with the extensions? My thought was that one or two would be plenty. What am I missing or not thinking about?