Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lone Wolf Glock barrel

John Z Sr

Just got a Glock 21, and bought a Lone Wolf barrel for it to shoot lead bullets with. My bullets are cast by me and all rounds are run in a chamber guage and are always fine (use them in my 625, 1911's and my son's XD45) never a problem. Last 2 matches I've tried them, problems with slide going all the way home. RO at the match today said maybe chamber too tight. Got home and miked it, and it is .003" tighter than the factory barrel. Anyone else have a similar problem? I was thinking of having my gunsmith ream it some or should I send it back to Lone Wolf? Any input would be appreciated, thanks

LW chambers are tight. Very tight with lead bullets. Pack up five dummy rounds (no primers or powder :)) and send them and your barrel back to Lone Wolf. They'll open it up for you. You might want to call ahead and give them a heads up.

Jim

Just got a Glock 21, and bought a Lone Wolf barrel for it to shoot lead bullets with. My bullets are cast by me and all rounds are run in a chamber guage and are always fine (use them in my 625, 1911's and my son's XD45) never a problem. Last 2 matches I've tried them, problems with slide going all the way home. RO at the match today said maybe chamber too tight. Got home and miked it, and it is .003" tighter than the factory barrel. Anyone else have a similar problem? I was thinking of having my gunsmith ream it some or should I send it back to Lone Wolf? Any input would be appreciated, thanks

I have a Lone Wolf barrel for my G35 and it was very tight, had issues with my lead bullets. Had a buddy ream it for me, took like 5 minutes from start to finish, and no more problem.

• 1 year later...