Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Good People To Buy "stuff" From

I've spent a bunch of money recently getting myself kitted out for USPSA shooting. Since I like to give my business to people who deserve to get my business whenever I can, I trolled through these forums and other places to get recommendations for those who are in that class.

I think I did OK. I've spent the bulk of my $$ so far with:

Brian Enos

Shooter's Connection

Matt Burkett

Brazos Custom

and am very happy with the service I've seen from all so they'll get more of my business in the future and I'll recommend them to all :P

I gathered these names from this forum by reading many threads but it would have been easier if I could have found a thread on "recommended retailers" somewhere.

Now, one of two things will happen:

1. Someone will post a pointer to the thread I couldn't find!

2. We can build this list here.

Either way, it might make it easier for the next person looking to spend a bunch of money, and I'm not done yet so it might help me too :)

Suggestions for who to buy from, and, probably, what they are the ideal supplier for?

Kevin

Since you only said "Stuff" I would like to tell everyone about the best place to buy computer Stuff,New Egg besides we all need one to use the forum. It has the best service. When I order stuff from them I get it 2 days the shipping is free on most things. So check them out. Oh ya the prices are great.

I'd forgotten Speed Shooters International. I ordered some stuff from them too.

On-line shopping just makes it way too convenient to spend money!

I know I ordered a belt and mag pouches from some one too ... if I could only remember who??? :o

Kevin