Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Member, Veteren "Looker"

BradGannaway

I've been shooting all my life, but over the last year I have gradually fell into the addiction. I've been reading this forum for about a year, and have finally decided to join.

I'm now shooting a G34 in production. This Saturday will be my second match and I'm stoked!!

I will be leaving the active miltary servive this summer, and moving back to my home state of Alabama.

As you can see in the signature below, I am trying to get an organization stood up for shooters in Alabama.

I really want to start some sort of business having to do with guns, but I haven't really decided what I want to do. There are plenty of ranges in the Birmingham area, as well as general gun stores. So, it may not be in the cards for me to do something like that, but the website is something that I hope will give me some ideas and make some connections.

Now, I've got to get over and read some more about sights and stuff.

Welcome to the forums.

Thank you for serving our country! :cheers:

Good luck with whatever you choose to do after getting out.

Kevin, I'm actually going to the Reserves. I've only got four more years before I am eligible for a Reserve retirement. I was enlisted first, then went to the dark side. :surprise::unsure: I'm going to at least make it to the retirement, but I'm just burnt out on deploying and not really ready to deal with active duty field grade politics. :sight:

Brad, welcome to BrianEnos.com. :) I assume you're related to our other new member, Kevin Gannaway?

Duane.....yes, Kevin is my brother. I pretty much blame him for this addiction I have. I got my pilot's license a few years ago, and that was my addiction for a while. Well, I got stationed in Oklahoma, where the wind blows ALL THE FREAKING TIME!!!!!! I can fly in strong winds, but I don't like to......so I didn't fly much.

I had to have something to do in my free time, and Kevin had been really getting into shooting and reloading, and really liked it, so I thought I would give it a try.

So here I am.