Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just ordered a Dillon 550B package from Brian

I have to tell you, I am one of those guys that will buy from someone or a company that provides excellent customer service even if that means paying a bit more. I am very glad I bought from Brian. He called me this morning after I placed my order on Saturday evening. I had mistyped my zip code so I called and left a message with him about the correct zip. He called me back this morning to let me know he got the message and to also let me know that he was going to save me $27 by not selling me a complete caliber conversion kit, but rather just a powder funnel. I was pleasantly surprised to hear this as most company's wouldnt even think about that. I will be buying everything I can from Brian in the future.

Bass

I just bought a "as it should be" upgrade for my 550. I have probably had the press for 20 years and I am kicking myself that I didn't do it sooner. I am standing up when I load now and I DO love the roller handle and the bullet trays with cartridge bin. Looking at the pictures doesn't do it justice. I appreciate your fast service . I think it took your comments on the various machines for me to realise that this would be cost effective. I am loading 8 different calibers and now look forward do increasing my output. Thank you Brian!

Well after a great weekend of setting up my new 550B, and relocating my equipment to a spare room in my house, I couldnt be happier. I am so enamored with this press. Its so easy to use, and even switching calibers isnt as tough as I had originally thought it would be. I am looking forward to many long years of reloading with my wife and daughter.

Bass

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.