Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SC section REVO squad

John Z Sr

That clears it up. Cliff and I had this coversation at the match and I thought he said it could only be done at the Nationals with more GM's. He did not mention the shooter could request it. Cliff has more power than he even knows about.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they forgot to explain this to Ricardo L.when he won the Florida open,,with no classification at all and he beat the same NATIONAL CHAMP.. GO FIGER

Looks like they forgot to explain this to Ricardo L.when he won the Florida open,,with no classification at all and he beat the same NATIONAL CHAMP.. GO FIGER

1.) The match has to request to be a classifier IN ADVANCE at the time the stages are approved. Not sure if the Florida Open made this request, but since the match is not listed as a classifier for any of Open or Limited shooters (although there are enough GM's in both those divisions), I suspect the answer is no.

2.) One single GM does not count toward classification. You need at least 2. Everyone can have a bad day & you need at least 2 GM's to provide a basis for a classification.

Many foreign shooters do not get the opportunity to shoot a monthly classifier, and get reclassified as a result of major matches. But that only works if the match administrators request the status.

Been doing this a while

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 SC State Match Statistician

WELL WITH MY LAST CLASSIFIER SCORES I WAS GOING UP TO A --B--ANYHOW--NOW LETS SEE IF I CAN BEAT UP ON ANY ATHER --B-- CLASS SHOOTER'S-- I REALLY ENJOYED THE SC.MATCH--MCRC IS A CLASS ACT--LIKE THEY SAY TWO THUMBS UP-- :cheers: and that c-class win was COOL

With all this talk of Junior B class sand baggers, I just want to inform John Z that i have been bumped to A class opps i mean Master Class

Great news, that's where you belong, well done and keep shooting well my friend

Would also like to say Thank you for a great match it was a really good time and should not be missed. Big thank you to all of Squad one for an entertaining day, we did not have a squad mom, but a squad bookie.

When choosing a squad bookie, perhaps you should consider getting one that actually wins a few bets. . .

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Damn little kids.....

Josh did the man thing and moved up, we must give him the credit he now has earned and deserves, maybe we should stop referring to him as damn little kid,,,,, naah, still a rotten kid, great revo shooter, but still a rotten kid

I think Cliff & I were both referring to the bet he lost to a 10 year old junior shooter in squad 12 -- $50 versus a baseball hat? I told him it was a bad bet. And I think I tried to warn the child's mother that association with Cliff was probably not the healthiest thing for her child. . .

Fortunately, Timberlake, Barbara Reid & the rest of squad 12 managed to steer the youngster in the right direction. Cliff as a "mentor" for young children is a frightening thought. .

It is too late to save Josh - he is old enough to know better, and he was seen at the "after party" in Cliff's corner.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

I think Cliff & I were both referring to the bet he lost to a 10 year old junior shooter in squad 12 -- $50 versus a baseball hat? I told him it was a bad bet. And I think I tried to warn the child's mother that association with Cliff was probably not the healthiest thing for her child. . .

Fortunately, Timberlake, Barbara Reid & the rest of squad 12 managed to steer the youngster in the right direction. Cliff as a "mentor" for young children is a frightening thought. .

It is too late to save Josh - he is old enough to know better, and he was seen at the "after party" in Cliff's corner.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

The funny thing was his mother thought I wouldn't take the hat if I won.