Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Snow Daze 2

Micah

The Good:

There are few feelings that are equatable to coming home from the gym this morning, and right before hitting the showers seeing that my school (and pretty much every other school in the Miami Valley) is closed due to the snowstorm. So after walking my dogs in the fray, and setting up my dojo for some early morning dryfire, the reality of the situation begins to settle in...

The Bad:

Once I'm up, I'm up. I'd love to go shoot, but practicing outdoors in a snowstorm does not seem like a worthwhile venture. I'd love to load up all of the brass that I have, but one needs bullets and primers for that process. I'd love to begin reading the books that I had reserved from the library that JUST came in, but the library is shut down due to the weather.

The Ugly:

Ur sister.

The Good:

There are few feelings that are equatable to coming home from the gym this morning, and right before hitting the showers seeing that my school (and pretty much every other school in the Miami Valley) is closed due to the snowstorm. So after walking my dogs in the fray, and setting up my dojo for some early morning dryfire, the reality of the situation begins to settle in...

The Bad:

Once I'm up, I'm up. I'd love to go shoot, but practicing outdoors in a snowstorm does not seem like a worthwhile venture. I'd love to load up all of the brass that I have, but one needs bullets and primers for that process. I'd love to begin reading the books that I had reserved from the library that JUST came in, but the library is shut down due to the weather.

The Ugly:

Ur sister.

You could practice your racqetball so we can play...

just sayin.....