Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy from Loganville, GA area

ncarter45

Hey all, just a newbie here to the forum. I was mainly looking to see what local clubs are in the area. I plan on going to Bullseye tomorrow night to meet some of the guys from the Gwinnett Practical Shooting League. I just wanted to introduce myself and meet some new folks. I am also looking for some tips on re-loading. I have a co-worker that is showing me the ropes but I am also looking for a deal on a Dillon 550B or XL650. I will be loading 9,357mag/38, 40, 45ACP, and 5.56. Lots of good info on the site and look forward to learning a lot from everyone!

I have a bit of experience/training with shooting due to being in law enforcement and just having a GREAT passion/addiction (not sure which word best describes it!)for guns. But it seems I learn new stuff every day!

Edited by ncarter45

Hey all, just a newbie here to the forum. I was mainly looking to see what local clubs are in the area. I plan on going to Bullseye tomorrow night to meet some of the guys from the Gwinnett Practical Shooting League. I just wanted to introduce myself and meet some new folks. I am also looking for some tips on re-loading. I have a co-worker that is showing me the ropes but I am also looking for a deal on a Dillon 550B or XL650. I will be loading 9,357mag/38, 40, 45ACP, and 5.56. Lots of good info on the site and look forward to learning a lot from everyone!

Welcome on board... Look me up @ GPSL tonight, Just ask for Manny, as Boz added South River this weekend Cherekee next Sat. both are great matches.