Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

16" total length 5.56 AR barrel

Glockcomma

I would like to find a barrel with a total length of 16" a 14 1/2" light weight barrel mid length gas system low profile gas block and from what I understand in order to comply with the law the comp. would have to be permanently attached. This would be a fun gun not a match gun does anybody know where a person could get something like this?

Thanks Tim

virtually any barrel maker or AR15 manufacturer can sell you a 14.5 barrel with a permanently attached muzzle break/flash hider to meet your requirements.

A couple examples I know of is a 14.5 barrel with a sure fire flash hider welded on would be OK

I also think that bushmaster might do this option at the factory

also check on the web for

bravo company USA

DPMS

bushmaster

rockriver arms

Usually the only ones coming from the factory have a flash hider pinned on and usually have a front sight. What you could do is buy the barrel comp gas block etc unpinned and let adco build the opper for you they way you want it. They can also cut down barrels, thread them etc if you cant find a 14.5 inch. Or just got the fun route and SBR the gun

I don't know of any manufacturer that uses a good brake that is permanently pined - but I could be wrong. Although I think Bushmaster may offer a 14.5 with a permanently attached Y brake or mini Y brake - which are decent brakes.

Edited by chp5