Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Have A TZ-75 ca 1984

JimmyZip

Brother in law gave me a couple of pistols last year. One was my old revo, the other is one I shot years ago when I was a kid. It was the first tanfoglio pistol I'd ever seen at the time. It looks alot like a CZ 75 of old. It has fixed sights, is blued and is 9mm. It seems to have trouble ejecting brass, but will hit what it is aimed at. I remember this pistol as being a very inexpensive model when the original owner bought it. It was kinda thought of as a poor man's BHP at the time. It was reliable at one time, but not so much anymore. What would one of these in this condition be worth to someone now days? I'd be glad to sell it.Wish I was savvy enough to post a picture. If I can find a link to one that looks like it tonight I will.

Thanks, JZ

Update: This is a TZ-75.

Edited by JimmyZip

Well, the one with the red dot, I paid $700 for about 4 years ago, the other I paid $900 for 5 years ago. The one with the dot has had quite a bit of work done to it (straightened trigger, lightened trigger, converted to SA, slide racker, etc.). See if there are any on Gunbroker.