Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

mag guts in a Hyve extension?

steviesterno

hey all, 

does anyone know if I can do a mag guts (or similar) kit in my Hyve 8 round extended shield mag? I'm hoping with 1 or 2 more in there it gets me comfy enough that I don't feel the need to buy that new M&P 2.0c that I keep almost buying... 

i would skip them for 2 reasons

1. worst customer service in this industry bar none. tried for 3 weeks to just buy 3 units to field trial couldn't even get a call  back.

2. there better and less expensive out there. strike   industries sell 1 for 18.00$ that allows 2 in a 9mm shield. i have been shooting 3 of them for my carry gun and have about 25 rd's on each of them.(only loading the last 4 in the mag) 100% reliable. a little hard to figure out installing them but gtg.  after the 1st install. super nice and a broad product line of other products i have not had time to look at yet.

i have been carrying  a 9mm shiled and 2 spares for about 5 months due to severe back injuries that finally got me. local holster guy made me the slickest little lite  shoulder holster with 2 spare mags to wear. hell of a package for an old guy. to wear. TOTALLY  concealed

www.strikeindustries.com

good luck

jjw