Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-07 set up question

B_RAD

I got a question with how to set up the no-shoots around T4.

It says "T4 has no-shoots placed so that the non-scoring perforation of the no-shoots are lined up on each side of the lower A-cone perforation".

The "non-scoring perforation" is confusing me.  Does this mean that if you hit A-zone perf on T4 you get an A and a NS? Or is the edge of the no shoot (not what we'd call the perf) lined up on the A-zone of T4?  In this setup if you hit the A-zone of T4 you won't automatically get a NS as well since the perfs of T4 and the NS's aren't overlapping. 

Each time I try to think what the intent is and what the description says, I'm able to talk myself into and out of each setup scenario above.  The Non-scoring part confuses me.  I would say the perf is scoring so I kinda want to lean towards the perfs don't overlap. Instead the actual edge of the NS is what overlaps the A-zone perf of T4.  However, that doesn't seem like that's the intent?.....

If it said the perf of the D-zone overlap with the perf of the T4 A-zone, that would make sense to me.......

Crap, I've gone retarded............

99-07.gif

Edited by B_RAD