Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello From Texas

Descartian

Hello from Houston Texas. I've been a member here since April but I just realized that I haven't posted.  I'm on here almost daily. 

Im an avid shooter, and have quite a collection of STI's among other firearms. 

Im not a competitive shooter as most matches in my area are on Thursdays and Saturdays, I typically work weekends.  I would love to compete someday and I enjoy all the info I get off this site. 

Cheers

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:42 AM, Descartian said:

Wow. Thank you Flatland, I never knew that club existed. It's a bit of a drive from Houston but I'll head out there next match and see what it's all about. 

Thank you again!

your going to find our all ranges ae a bit of a drive From Houston

On 8/10/2017 at 9:42 AM, Descartian said:

I'll head out there next match and see what it's all about. 

If still interested, Saddle River has opened registration on Practiscore for their next match on the 27th.

Be sure to bring your gear.  Its pretty informal and we see new shooters every match.

Edited by Flatland Shooter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/5/2017 at 2:02 AM, Outcrydrummer said:

What kind of svi's do you have? I have a 9mm dvc limited and love it. 

Sorry I missed this post. I have 16/17 STI's. A couple of their single stacks but mostly double stacks. 

Everything from the old 2011 Total Eclipse with a 3" barrel, a couple of 6" long slides with 5 chamber comps on them (10mm and 40super) and every barrel length in between. 

I have STI's in 7 calibers: 9mm, 38super, 9x23, 40s&w, 10mm, 40Super, and 45acp. 

My most shot pistols are in 9mm. For some reason I gravitate to one of my Tactical 4.15's or one of my Costa Carry Comps. 

Im just getting in to shooting games. I'm starting a local IDPA style shoot this week.  I'm working over one of my Tactical 4.15's for this.