Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig p320c appendix carry problems

ngodwetrust21

Recently purchased a sig p320 with a t.rex arms sidecar holster for appendix carry. While practicing in dryfire, I experienced a problem that I feel could be dangerous. I am looking for possible solutions. The slide stop lever that is exposed on the right hand side of the firearm is catching on my shirt. The first problem is it tears up my shirts when I am practicing. Secondly, on two separate occasions, it snags so bad it will actually pull the gun completely out of the holster while I am clearing my shirt. Photo below. I am considering filing off the slide stop lever on the right hand side? Any other ideas are welcome...

IMG_2590_zpsek0ydxdb.jpg

Edited by ngodwetrust21

That littlest guy is pointy. 

You could switch to an old style grip module and slide catch or if ambi is not needed then just whack off the right side slide catch. I have several of these if you end up not liking the results. 

I appendix carry a P320c in a Garrett Industries holster. I tried others with the same pistol and each of the others had one problem or another. Before you went and started filing on your pistol, I'd give a different holster a look.