Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Beretta SPII 410 setup.

Aircooled6racer

Hello: I well I finally got a chance to pattern my Beretta Silver Pigeon II 410/28 combo. I just did the 410 and ordered the Briley chokes today from Power Factor Shooting. I have a skeet. improved skeet, Improved Cylinder, Light Modified and a Modified chokes coming. I will be shooting these for skeet, wobble skeet, 5-stand and sporting clays. They should cover all I will be shooting with the 410. Hope this helps some others who like shooting the little gun. Thanks, Eric

Hello: That is correct the flush Beretta chokes did not pattern very well at all. The skeet and IC patterned the same. The mod choke patterned like a full and tighter than the improved modified? The Kolar tubes I have pattern very well so I hope that the Briley chokes will solve the pattern problem for me. Thanks, Eric

Hello: The Briley chokes came from Sean at Power Factor Shooting. I will pattern the skeet, improved skeet, improved cylinder, modified and improved modified. The bores on my Beretta are a lighter tighter than standard so I will see how they do. Lastly these 410 chokes are tiny. Thanks, Eric

IMG_1037.JPG

Edited by Aircooled6racer