Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Club Insurance

shootingchef

We've been using Sadler and Co. for our club insurance for 3 years now, a great rate at $240.00 a year with usual 2 mil policy. The last quote I got from NRA was $700.00 for the same policy. Does anyone else have a good insurance carrier they could share? My underwriter is asking for a separate policy for the Area 4 match as it is in a different location, and that is a load of crap, and they want $400 for it.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...

If you have questions about firearm insurance, may I suggest you guys give my office a call? We insure many of your favorites here on the Enos Forum.....anything firearm related we do. Even personal firearm protection as I helped write the only true insurance policy for those who have CPL's and carry. It is a true insurance policy and not a prepaid law association. We offer the personal lines coverage in 38 states right now. The commercial coverage is available in all 50. Indoor ranges, outdoor clubs, gun manufacturers, gunsmiths, retail stores, body armor manufacturers, instructors (commercial and small private endeavors)ect.....we do it all.

The Insurance House

Roy Neal

Redford, MI 48239

313-535-6660