Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Factory Gun Classic in Clearwater, Florida

• 1 month later...

So this match actually sold out of it's original allotment of slots, but the Match Director has created some more slots. Think of it as the USPSA version of quantitative easing.

The matchbook and stages have been sent out to the shooters who have registered for the match, but I can send them out to whoever is still curious. The stages are very creative which is what I've come to expect from Wyoming Antelope Club matches.

The MD also went more than a little nuts with the raffle tables. This is a trophy match, but there will also be a raffle table both days that includes:

• 3 Springfield Armory Guns

• 1 Orca Cooler

• 1 GPS Shooting Bag/Back Pack

• A pair of Salomon Speed Cross Shoes

• 2 Black Scorpion Shooting Belts “Outer and Inner”

• 1,000 Rounds of Two Brothers Armory Ammunition (Fully Loaded)

• 511 “Range Ready Bag”

You also get a BBQ lunch from Mission BBQ and a free T-Shirt with your match fee

There are quite a few Master and Grand Master level shooters signed up for this match and there are still some openings on some of the Master+ level squads, but registration will close this Sunday so if you were on the fence, it's time to register.

• 3 weeks later...

It was once again a great match ... i would venture to say better than before. Great BBQ that was included in the match Entry, a nice shirt (also included) and a prize raffle with some great items on it.