Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What An Idiot....please Help!

mas

Dissambled and tried to reassembly my Glock....have never done this before. Upon reassembly, I got stuck when attempting to put the slide lock pin through....i think i may have done this wrong and attempted to put it through left to right....anyway, the thing appears to be half-way stuck and I can not, for the life of me, pull it out or push it through....any suggestions?

You have to wiggle the slide stop back and forth, or it's hole won't line up with the holes in the trigger and frame.

And, if you ahve the second locking block pin...that goes in first. The little spring on the slide release need it in there to push off of.

Go to GlockMeister.com for some intructions with pictures.

Oh...putting it in left-to-right...you likely got huge up on the groove on the right side of the pin...which is now "clicked in" by the slide stop. Wiggle the slide stop.

You shuoldn't need to beat it out or anything like that. Wiggle, as you push on the pin...when it lines up prperly, it will come right out.

Got it! thanks.....I was replacing the connector with a CGR 3.5#'er.....the trigger is now going to take some getting used to! Any of you have experience with it? Improve your shooting at all? I won't be able to take mine to the range until tomorrow.