Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 21SF

babob

I plan to buy a Comp-Tac holster for a Glock 21 SF that will be used to shoot CDP division in IDPA but I cannot decide on which one. I've used nothing but Blade-Tech paddle holsters in the past, so help me out here if you have any experience with the following holsters from Comp-Tac.

Belt Holster

$68.00

Paddle Holster

$57.50

Locking Paddle

$84.00

Thanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The locking paddle rides the closest for CCW if you are trying to buy just one holster. If CCW is not a factor, go with the Belt Holster

I plan to buy a Comp-Tac holster for a Glock 21 SF that will be used to shoot CDP division in IDPA but I cannot decide on which one. I've used nothing but Blade-Tech paddle holsters in the past, so help me out here if you have any experience with the following holsters from Comp-Tac.

Belt Holster

$68.00

Paddle Holster

$57.50

Locking Paddle

$84.00

Thanks. :)

I've used Comp-Tac's belt holster for the better part of the last year. It's comfortable, it works, retention is adjustable via two screws, and it fits all of my competition guns....

I'd recommend it. Through the winter I tend to use a Blade-Tech Dropped and offset, but that's just to deal with the extra layers of clothing, and not IDPA legal....