Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IPB in Classic Blue

Brian Enos

Im not seeing where we can select to have this in the new version it used to be at the bottom

Knew I shouldn't have started this. ;) I don't have any extra skins installed in our forums yet. That's a whole other world to enter. At some point it may happen... It's not something I can just click a few things and make happen.

be

Im not seeing where we can select to have this in the new version it used to be at the bottom

Knew I shouldn't have started this. wink.gif I don't have any extra skins installed in our forums yet. That's a whole other world to enter. At some point it may happen... It's not something I can just click a few things and make happen.

be

Want me to delete this topic for ya and we can pretend it never happened? unsure.gif

lol yeah skins suck to install especially if you have a lot of mods. I have 3 skins on one of my ipb boards and I happen tohave the bouncy bootleg radio mod. took over 3 and a half hours to do that one mod for all 3 skins... pain in the @**..lol thought maybe you had instealled it and I wasnt looking in the right place. I have added any new skins to the 2 boards I did upgrade the others I am not upgrading at this point because I have to many mods and skins I would be at it for weeks

Knew I shouldn't have started this. wink.gif I don't have any extra skins installed in our forums yet. That's a whole other world to enter. At some point it may happen... It's not something I can just click a few things and make happen.

be

Want me to delete this topic for ya and we can pretend it never happened? unsure.gif

:) Closing with this.

lol yeah skins suck to install especially if you have a lot of mods. I have 3 skins on one of my ipb boards and I happen tohave the bouncy bootleg radio mod. took over 3 and a half hours to do that one mod for all 3 skins... pain in the @**..lol thought maybe you had instealled it and I wasnt looking in the right place. I have added any new skins to the 2 boards I did upgrade the others I am not upgrading at this point because I have to many mods and skins I would be at it for weeks

Exactly!

It's not just installing them, it's the maintenance that's the real PITA.

be