Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SVI Comp open Air soft pistol

gunracer38

I don't know much about Soft Air Pistols. I had purchased one a few months ago. It is a WE SVI Air soft Open . The barrel is now loose and it is hard to pull the slide back. I have contacted the company where it was purchased with no results. If anyone knows where I can send this for repair it would be appreciated.

I don't know much about Soft Air Pistols. I had purchased one a few months ago. It is a WE SVI Air soft Open . The barrel is now loose and it is hard to pull the slide back. I have contacted the company where it was purchased with no results. If anyone knows where I can send this for repair it would be appreciated.

Can you post some pics?? Its really easy to fix these things. I bought a pistol then converted it an Open gun. I was shooting it the same day. I had to tweak it alittle but it was easy. The biggest thing about working on them is understanding how they function. Once you know how they function it is all very easy then. If you can break down a real 1911 for cleaning then you can do an airsoft. Take the slide off and take some pics if your not sure what to look for.

Flyin

Where did you buy it? Why not give them a call? They may well have excellent customer service and be able to fix it for you if you'll just ship it to them.

Having said that, knowing how to repair your own Airsoft is a great skill to have. You might as well start sometime. :) And this may also be something the vendor can talk you through.