Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ari's range diary

AriM

shot my first steel match yesterday.....did better than I thought I would.....what is a good time for an el presidente?

A good time or a smoking time? A smoking time is under 4 seconds up to about 5 seconds (more or less). A good time is 5-7 seconds. All this is with all good hits on steel of course.

shot my first steel match yesterday.....did better than I thought I would.....what is a good time for an el presidente?

A good time or a smoking time? A smoking time is under 4 seconds up to about 5 seconds (more or less). A good time is 5-7 seconds. All this is with all good hits on steel of course.

4 seconds!!!! lol, I have a lot to learn.....at least my times were consistent....consistently slow :roflol:

went to my first uspsa/ipsc match yesterday.....i didn't shoot in the match....just asked questions and observed and learned the rules....they did let me shoot the stages after the match was over....i felt pretty comfortable doing it.....i really enjoy shooting the steel targets....the texas star is a whole lot of fun....everyone was friendly and helpful....i can see that getting a lot of really good magazines is key....

I'm not going to bother to post my indoor range targets anymore....I think the indoor range is good for testing ammo and gun set-up, and that's about it....

I get to shoot the steel match again on thursday.....can't wait....

thanks to everyone who made suggestions to get me to this point