Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

You guys are awsome

I was watching some videos on line of how you hold the rifle forearm further out and off to the side. I tried it at the range with the timer and it works great. So I came back and read some more posts on techniques and saw Kurts loading of the shotgun and its awesome. I have to start practicing. I was taught a much slower method in the academy. Thanks guys for posting the videos and such. Now I have to practice loading my shotgun this winter and doing select slug loads with my Benelli. By next summers three gun I will have some new tricks to try at the local matches.

Pat

Edited by Alaskapopo

I agree. The only thing I've found more beneficial to my shooting than reading about techniques on this site is meeting some of the great shooters at matches and seeing them in action.

This is a wonderful site, with none, or at least very little ;), of the BS associated w/ most firearms sites. Most of that is because of the good people involved in the 3 gun sport.

+1

Being a newbie myself this site got me jump started in the right direction! The members here are great as well. I am sure I have used up my yearly allotment of stupid questions. Thanks guys. I look forward to meeting and competing against more of you at the big matches in 2010.

Edited by jtischauser