Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

November Airsoft Match

Flyin40

Stages 1 and 2 have been changed, since they were too complicated to set up. I wasn't able to delete the attachment for Stage 1 to this post, however it is no longer valid. All three stages for November, including the replacement Stages 1 and 2, are attached to post #4.

Duane Thomas

Airsoft Forum Moderator

November_stage_1.DOC

Edited by Duane Thomas

I have been playin with setup notes off and on all day. I knew that setting up a freestyle stage would be tough but not sure if its going to work. There are a ton of instructions to setting up these two stages and it makes it extremely complicated. Pretty much not worth it the amount of work it takes to figure everything out. Plus I think very few will be able to set it up. I think I'll just stick to short stages with specifc instructions.

Anyone is more than welcome to post freestyle stages if they want. :roflol:

Flyin

After some more thought its just too complicated to setup up bigger stages. I have been busy working Overtime so I haven't had a chance to post any other stages up.

The stages are some that will work on fundementals. I just started dryfiring so I'm working on basics and here are some stages to test basic fundementals. These are stages that are easy and fun to shoot. The setup will allow you to shoot all 3 stages without adding or moving targets.

Also the stop plate and be either on the left side or right side depending on the shooter but it should be 1ft outside whichever target you chose.

El Pres

El Pres Strong

El Pres Weak

If someone has a certain skill set they want to work on let me know.

Flyin

El_Pres.DOC

El_Pres_Strong.DOC

El_Pres_Weak.DOC

Stages 1 and 2 have been changed, since they were too complicated to set up. I wasn't able to delete the attachment for Stage 1 to this post, however it is no longer valid. All three stages for November, including the replacement Stages 1 and 2, are attached to post #4.

Duane Thomas

Airsoft Forum Moderator

Thks Duane :cheers:

Flyin