Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CV-2001 Size

It is a enclosed cabnet, but it's open with a large vent on the side to my tractor barn. I've used it for my two lyman 600's for about 5 years. They are getting worn and the small size is just too time consuming when I have a lot to do. I also insulate the cabnet on thew shop sides and the top. Very little noise at all with both tumblers running. barn is allways cool especially during any Michigan winter. Thanks for the help. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
It is a enclosed cabnet, but it's open with a large vent on the side to my tractor barn. I've used it for my two lyman 600's for about 5 years. They are getting worn and the small size is just too time consuming when I have a lot to do. I also insulate the cabnet on thew shop sides and the top. Very little noise at all with both tumblers running. barn is allways cool especially during any Michigan winter. Thanks for the help. :rolleyes:

I cannnot believe how quiet the cv-2001 is just setting on the bench out in the open. It's a lot quieter then all my other tumblers.