Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Multi-Gun at PCSI Range, Circleville, Ohio

On Sunday Nov 1, The Pickaway County Sportsman’s Range near Circleville, Ohio will host its last USPSA Multi-Gun match of 2009. Setup will begin the day before at 10am. Those who can help with setup will get a discount on match fees. Those who come Saturday at 10am and Sunday at 8am for setup your match fee will be waived. As usual, we’re counting on volunteers to make this happen.

SCHEDULE

Match - Sunday Nov 1

Setup - Saturday 10am

Setup -Sunday 8am

Shooters Meeting: 9:45am

Match: 10am –

Here is the link to the stages: 2009 PCSI MultiGun Stages & Round Count

For more information, match schedule, rules & equipment overview feel free to visit: Match Description and Range Rules!

Thanks,

Michael Craig

PS: Don't forget the clocks are set back 1 hr at 2am on Nov 1!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats and a big THANK YOU for all of your help in getting our last MultiGun Match of 2009 at PCSI to run as smoothly as it did. Without all of the extra help this match wouldn’t be possible. I want to personally thank the guys who came to the range for setup on Saturday in the rain, Sunday morning and those who “volunteered” to RO all day as well. I especially want to thank those who stayed after the match to help tear down and put away the range equipment.

You can view the scores at 2009 PCSI MultiGun Scores.

Thanks again for your support! See you in the spring.

Michael Craig

PCSI MultiGun

This was an awesome club match! I couldn't have been more surprised, or pleased for my 1st Ohio 3-Gun match. Needless to say, I was very impressed. Four stages, all Multi-Gun... no dinky little "filler" stages, etc. Also, the fact that every stage had shotgun, but the match still had the most balanced roundcount of any match I've ever shot, is quite impressive. The monster rifle barricade, "V-Tac 9-Hole", was an treat too. Stages like this match had really show that a club with limited range for rifle can, with a little creativity and ingenuity, put together a stellar rifle challenge. The "V-Tac 9-Hole" is something that I'll be building for my club next year. Thanks to the Michael and all the other volunteers who helped to make this match possible. I will be returning for sure.

Ryan Zamberlan

Multi-Gun Match Director

Atlanta Conservation Club

Atlanta, IN

www.atlantacc.net