Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

home made speed loaders

philproulx

hello

i'm looking to make my own shotgun speed loaders( tec loader)

i live in canada so i can no longer order stuff the US even the tec loader cause it is consider a gun part (must be the bracket)

or if someone can tell me that some dealer is willing to send it to canada i'm buying

i need inside diameter of the tube and perhaps what stuff did you take to make your own

thanks

phil

hello

i'm looking to make my own shotgun speed loaders( tec loader)

i live in canada so i can no longer order stuff the US even the tec loader cause it is consider a gun part (must be the bracket)

or if someone can tell me that some dealer is willing to send it to canada i'm buying

i need inside diameter of the tube and perhaps what stuff did you take to make your own

thanks

phil

Take schedule one inch 40 PVC pipe and split it. Usiing a heat gun or hairdryer heat this so you can insert 3/4 schedule 40 pvc inside the one inch. Allow to cool and then remove the 3/4 inch. Enlarge the split to the correct width for the handle and if you do this in a mill you will find it easier. As to how to do the handle/ loading follower, your on your own but I see no reason you could not do it with woodworking tools if you beef up the handle.

Chuck Bradley at Shooters Connection carries the items you need and he also has a shooters connection extension that holds 8 rds. If you call him you might get him to change out the return address to something like "Bradley Toy Company".

Good luck.