Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1911 IWB Holster

joshua79109

Milt Sparks VM II :cheers:

I carry a 5"1911, 365 in mine. It NEVER prints and I forget about it. Oh yeah, there is a 26 week wait. Of course you probably can pick one up for $150.00 or more if you can't wait.

A.T.

Milt Sparks VM II :cheers:

I carry a 5"1911, 365 in mine. It NEVER prints and I forget about it. Oh yeah, there is a 26 week wait. Of course you probably can pick one up for $150.00 or more if you can't wait.

A.T.

I'm with A.T. the VMII is the IWB holster all others are compared to. You can usually find them on other forums for sale in the classifieds or you can order one and wait.

You guys don't wear tight pants do you?

Since I went to Tony Romo's for my BD yesterday, yeah their tight. :roflol: I always have the Baby Back Ribs, and I'm having the leftovers tonight. :cheers:

With the VM II, that steel insert help keep the pressure the same. Loose or tight.

A.T.

I don't wear skin tight pants, no and never have. If you wear IWB you have to dress accordingly. I carry a TRP Operator and spare mag. I'm a 34 waist but wear 36 pants for that reason. If I'm going dressy I'll wear my J frame on my ankle.

I don't wear skin tight pants, no and never have. If you wear IWB you have to dress accordingly. I carry a TRP Operator and spare mag. I'm a 34 waist but wear 36 pants for that reason. If I'm going dressy I'll wear my J frame on my ankle.

I love my Colt 45. Carrying it shoulder holster a lot. Sometimes in a Yaqui slide right hip. Love my J frame ankle, too. You guys are funny. :cheers: